At Kendall Wilkinson Interior Design, we believe in the power of great design. We share a passion for the sophisticated, the delightfully unexpected, and making the old new again. Our mission is to inspire and enrich our clients' lives by creating artful, timeless, and fulfilling personal spaces.
Over nearly twenty years, Kendall Wilkinson Design & Home has successfully managed hundreds of full-scale interior design projects. Our tight-knit team of nine is well-educated in interior design and interior architecture, furniture design, project management, communications, and finance. Our designers are trained in a variety of styles, from classical to contemporary, formal to playful, and are experts in creating authentic period looks or mixing modern pieces with older gems.
Whether we are engaged in a full-scale remodel or customizing a furniture piece for a store client, our goal is to provide a well-conceived, functional design plan that can be implemented in a time frame, budget and style consistent with the client's desires. We take pride in doing our work well and in enjoying the process.
Our core services include:
- Client consultation and market research to ensure a creative, functional, and beautiful design plan
- Selection of furniture, antiques, lighting, fixtures, finishes, fabrics, rugs, and accessories
- Creating color/fabric schemes and lighting plans
- Space planning; i.e., maximizing the layout and proper flow of space
- Custom furniture, window treatments, soft goods, and cabinetry/casework design
- Green, healthy, and locally-made design options
- Collaboration with key partners, such as architects, contractors, and landscape designers
- Budget development, refinement, and tracking
- Ordering, tracking, inspection and delivery of all furniture, furnishings, fabrics and accessories
- Coordinating schedules, installation, moving, and storage
- Electronic proposals and invoices
- A broad reach - our service area includes the San Francisco Bay Area, Tahoe, the East Coast, Hawaii, and beyond
- Partnering with specialists when needed, including art consultants, professional organizers, relocation specialists and others